Monday 9 December 2013

Daytime Look Featuring. Naked Palette

NAKED PALETTE? WHAT IS THIS?

Only my all time favorite neutral makeup palette.

In case you've been living under a rock and haven't heard the hype about this golden chalice, it's a palette that Urban Decay released a while ago. At first i was all;
"I'm not spending 45 bucks on an eye-shadow palette. That would be so totally vain of me"
However, the screeching claws of this palette kept me awake at nights and kept reappearing in my dreams.
I'm joking, but you get the point.
So after a year I finally gave in and bought it.

And ERH MAH GAWD 


LOOK AT IT





JUST LOOK AT IT



THE VELVETY COVERED SOFTNESS

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how my makeup addiction began.
This is the official birth of Vanity&Me.

Now for a look I made with this palette:





Much more to come

Vanity&Me



2 comments:

  1. I lovee this. Eagerly waiting for the smokey eye make up ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming up soon :)

      thanks for the love and support :)

      Delete